| KnH Quality Time Services provide a variety of Services from our office based at Lobethal in the Adelaide Hills :
KnH Passenger Services offers two types of Passenger transport as follows:
- Wine and Lobethal Bierhaus Tours specialising in tours in the beautiful Adelaide Hills Wine Region. (we can also provide tours to other wine regions such as the Barossa and Mclaren Vale Districts on request). Our 11 seater clean, modern vehicles driven by friendly, professional, accredited drivers will transport you to your destination in comfort.We offer our planned Wine and Lobethal Bierhaus Tours which include all tasting fees at cellar doors and/or a tasting “paddle” between two at the Lobethal Bierhaus. We can customise your tour to include platters or lunch or to include visits to local tourist attractions. To organise your tour contact Michael or Greg through our Contacts page.
We also provide transport for Group Bookings (up to 25 people) for dinners, functions, weddings, sporting events and also airport transfers. KnH Passenger Service can also provide a wheelchair access vehicle to include with group bookings where required.
- KnH Passenger Services also provide a Wheelchair Access Vehicle Service in the Adelaide Hills and Mt Barker regions. Our service provides friendly, professional and accredited drivers with experience in driving wheelchair access vehicles. KnH accepts SATSS Vouchers and is an Accredited DTEI operator. Phone contact details for bookings are available on our Contacts Page. Bookings are essential.
KnH Quality Time Services are a Disability SA endorsed Day Options Provider for school leavers and adults with a Disability. We offer structured programs to suit the individual needs of our clients. Our programs utilise our two bases, one at our office location in Lobethal and the other at the Paracombe Recreation Centre. To enhance our programs KnH Quality Time Services work in partnership with Forestry SA, KESAB, the Gorge Wildlife Park and the local community. We appreciate the support from our partnerships. For more information or if you would like to arrange an interview or visit to the Program and Services offered please contact Kym or Greg through our Contact page on this website. Our Services are located as follows.
- Paracombe Program – Paracombe Recreation Centre
- Established in May, 2000 and is located just 15 minutes from Hope Valley our Paracombe program services the Northern and North Eastern suburbs and parts of the Adelaide Hills
- Transport is provided through a central pick up point or from home where required
- Limited Wheelchair and High Care places available
- Professional, caring, experienced & accredited Staff
- Excellent Voluntary Work, Sport and Personal Care programs
- Lobethal Program – New Program
- Our Lobethal program has commenced in January this year and operates in the same manner and structure as our Paracombe Program
- Provides services to the Adelaide Hills and Mt Barker Regions
- Transport available from home or central pick up point
- Structured Programs utilising the local community and our Partnership programs.
Enquires for any of our services can be made by accessing the information available on our contacts page on this website.